fabric repair or waste workshop
Supported by the G’Innove program of the City of Geneva, the research and outreach project Genève Ville de la Mode Rèsponsable aims to explore available alternatives to fast fashion in the city and promote more sustainable and responsible forms of fashion consumption.
talks & facilitation
Katia Vladimirova, Senior Researcher, UNIGE
Typhaine Guihard, Présidente, Coordination Textile Genevoise
Jan Van Mol, designer, founder addictlab.com, publisher SDGzine
- upcycling atelier by Apesigned
- Pattern laser cutting at the SDG Fab Lab
- collaborative weaving project for Covid-Egg Furniture
- Collective intelligence SDG Idea Wall
- Avant-première presentation of the SDGzine #02
SDG Solution Space
Avenue de Secheron 15
free but please register on www.addictlab.academy
Bring a piece of garment you can’t reuse anymore.