Work#153 Shell-ter (aka covid-egg)
Shell-ter. An egg shell turned into a shelter. First prototype designed in 3D, imported in Google Tiltbrush before production in card board. Now interested in creating a version to put outside.
Adaptations to isolated work spaces because of Corona.
- EGG01_ cardboard (to egg heaven after pumpkin imploded on the seat)
- EGG02_poplar (bad quality wood now used for testing - out in snow)
- EGG03_birch (at SDG fablab)
- EGG04_bamboo (exhibited in Geneva)
- EGG05_okoume (bought by Cern)
- EGG06_okoume (at SDG fablab)
By Jan Van MolFrance
Linked to Project
Work Fans 2
No discussion to show